Saturday, April 18, 2009

Harper's Ferry





About a month ago we took a weekend trip to West Virginia and Maryland. Steve spoke at the Fairview Allegheny Wesleyan Methodist Church on Creation/Evolution. On Saturday we were able to spend some time with Steve's sister Glenna and his niece Annette. We went to Harper's Ferry. Here are some pics from that trip. There was a lot of history that happened in that little town. Abby has been learning about it this year in American History so hopefully this will help her picture it a little better.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! I remember being there years ago. I ran across your address again. I lost it when I was reformatting my blog. Love you new background.

Jeanne

Jeanne said...

Sounds like you had a great time. I remember going their when Kuafman lived in Hagerstown. I lost your address when I tried to reformat my blog. Love your new background.

Jeanne